Bags with Liners
Liner bags are used for extremely fine powders and moisture sensitive materials.
- Plain Open or Bottom Sealed Liners
- Form Fit design available ( See Exhibit A )
- thickness available from 40 Microns to 110 microns.
- 04 or 08 corner tabbing can be done.
- Liner Gluing is possible
- Liner Stitching with the skirt / spout or bottom spout possible
- Antistatic , Conductive or Fire Retardant Liners available. ( See Exhibit B )
Types of FIBC Liners
- Lay-flat FIBC Liners –These polyethylene liners are cylindrical in shape and have no spouts.
- Gusset FIBC Liners – Liner is Gusseted from before and sealed at the bottom making the liner fit the bag size and inserts easily inside the FIBC.
- Form-fit FIBC Liners – Or commonly known as Bottle Shape Liners . These liners work by taking the exact shape of the FIBC especially if you are using a Bag with Top Spout or bottom Spout or both.
- Conductive Liners – Used for highly combustible material as these liners help to reduce Static charge especially During transportation.